Week 1A: Why I'm Here

    I chose my theme because I think that it best represents who I am and why I am doing this. I am a professional stagehand. I've been a professional stagehand since I was 14. It has been my career, and in many ways my life. I chose this theme because it allows me to choose an image relevant to that career as a central background theme.

    I also chose this theme because the image is just that; a background. I am also a husband, father, Buddhist, computer scientist, and student. I started going back to school as a way to advance my career. I continued going to school as a way to improve my position within my career. I want to graduate from school as a way to fundamentally alter the interactions between the various aspects of my life.

    I will always be a stagehand, but I need to be as devoted to the other aspects of what I am. This theme incorporates my love of black. I wear black clothes to work everyday. My offices and working spaces are often black. There is also light. I like that the background image is shining light on an undecided canvas. I like that the colors for my text are more than just black, gray, or something equally dark, but bright and vibrant, like the me that I am working to create.

Comments

  1. Hey John! I like how you did your theme, I like it all ties in very well. My husband also has the same love for black as well. I love how you sound very accomplished but you still continue to do things that you feel might improve and help you grow. I wouldn't call myself a Buddhist but I am intrigued with Buddhism and like to learn more about the religion. Thank you for sharing about yourself!
    -Sydney Gardner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9 Part A

Week 16

Week 10 Part A